You can import meter readings as a CSV or Excel file.
- Go to your meters.
- Click the three dots , next click Import...
- Drag your file in the box, or click Select a file on your computer.
- Your file is now validated. If errors are detected, they will appear on your screen.
- Select which meters you want to import readings for.
- Choose if you want to update or ignore already existing readings.
- Click Import.
Your file has to comply to following specifications:
- The first line contains column names, starting with Timestamp and followed by the names of the meters.
- These names have to match the names in your meter overview
- The next lines contain the meter readings. Put the date in the first column. You can also include a time. For example 15/03/2016 or 15/03/2016 13:45
- If you are using a CSV-file, the CSV-separator has to be a semicolon (;)